- Wear Your Mask. Masks are currently required for indoor gatherings in Durham County and St. Barbara is committed to following our state and local guidance. If you don’t have a mask when you get here, we’ll be happy to give you one.
- Keep a Loving Distance. We are all one loving family in Christ—but right now love means giving our brothers and sisters a little extra space to keep them safe.
- Safely Participate. Our goal is to keep our church family thriving, even during a pandemic. We do this by making sure activities, such as our fundraisers, are outdoors when possible, and we make sure to encourage masking and distancing inside.
For Youth programming we are…
- Masking: Youth and teachers are required to wear masks when indoors.
- Spacing: Youth activities will be conducted with a minimum of 3 ft of space between each child.
- Cleaning: We clean surfaces and encourage lots of handwashing to keep our environment safe.